The TYPO3-on-AWS machine images provide a stable, fully working environment "in the cloud". However, every professional website is unique and in most cases the default TYPO3-on-AWS instance needs to be customized to meet your individual project requirements. Find below a collection of guides that cover typical tasks.
- Learn how to update Debian GNU/Linux.
- Learn how to update TYPO3 and TYPO3 extensions.
- Learn how to configure the Security Group (firewall).
- Learn how to add swap space to the EC2 instance.
- Learn how to access the local MySQL/MariaDB database server.
- Learn how to install the MariaDB database server.
- Learn how to configure HTTPS-support in Apache.
Combine the EC2 instance with other AWS services, such as CloudFront (CDN), S3 (Storage), RDS (Relational Database Service), etc.
- Learn how to set up Amazon Aurora as a database engine for TYPO3.
- Learn how to configure TYPO3 and Amazon CloudFront.
- Learn how to write access log files to Amazon CloudWatch.
- Learn how to mount an AWS S3 Bucket.